Mesotherapy stimulates the self-renewal of skin cells, improving the elasticity and tone of the skin structure. Mesotherapy is microinjection of active substances into the skin (from 0.5 mm to 13 mm deep). Administered injections form reserves in the subcutaneous layer, which are gradually released, thus activating cellular metabolic processes. Substances administered into the skin layer in the form of injections work much more effectively than cosmetics.
Effect of the procedure:
- smoothed and reduced wrinkles;
- prevention of oedema;
- restoration of skin firmness;
- tightened facial oval, neck and décolleté area.
- the effect of mesotherapy is deeper than the effect of apparatus technologies;
- high efficiency – active substances are injected directly into the problem area;
- the biologically active preparation can be administered in very small doses – as needed, without accumulation of the preparation and adverse effects;
- painless method;
- working capacity and social activities are not restricted.
Mesotherapy procedures are performed only as a course. The number of procedures is determined by a specialist, evaluating each case individually.
Before starting mesotherapy, a sample reaction test is performed on the skin. On the first day after the injections, there may be small traces of needle punctures, however, this slight discomfort will be completely outweighed by the effect created by the procedure.
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients;
- injection site infection;
- pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- oncological diseases;
- uncontrolled and/or uncompensated systemic diseases.
Mesotherapy with Nithya S-line for renewed, protected and radiant skin
The innovative Nithya S-line formulas have made it possible to develop preparations to fight the three most pronounced facial skin problems.
Nithya Stimulate with hydrolysed collagen to reduce the signs of aging. Mesotherapy with Nithya Stimulate improves skin tone and elasticity, reduces wrinkles, stretch marks and scars, helps maintain a healthy skin moisture level. The procedure promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin, compensates for the structural protein deficiency – it visibly smooths and restores the skin.
Nithya Stimulate mesotherapy for improving skin condition:
- restores and maintains a healthy skin moisture level;
- restores radiant skin tone;
- improves skin density (skin tone).
Nithya Smooth with argireline hexapeptide for Botox effect – reduction of mimic wrinkles. Argireline is a non-toxic substance that, like Botox, affects neuromuscular synapses, reducing muscle contraction and skin tension, which in turn reduces facial wrinkles and makes the skin smoother. This is an excellent alternative to Botox injections or an adjunct to a more extensive Botox treatment to reduce expression lines and wrinkles, achieving a natural lifting effect.
Nithya Smooth mesotherapy as an alternative to Botox injections:
- smooths facial lines;
- reduces "crow's feet" around the eyes;
- reduces the nasolabial folds (lines from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth);
- lifting effect for sagging face oval and neck skin.
Nithya Shield with hyaluronic acid and succinic acid for natural skin protection against oxidative stress and aging. The succinic acid contained in the preparation blocks free radicals that accelerate cell aging, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improving the skin structure, promotes the skin's regenerative abilities at the molecular level, reduces pigmentation spots and improves skin tone. Hyaluronic acid, on the other hand, restores and maintains a healthy skin moisture level, provides a protective skin barrier, promotes the synthesis of skin-regenerating proteins, improves skin elasticity and tone. Mesotherapy with Nithya Shield provides skin protection against aging while reducing existing signs of aging and hyperpigmentation.
Nithya Shield mesotherapy for skin protection and youth:
- protects the skin from oxidative stress and premature aging;
- improves skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation;
- moisturizes the skin and reduces fine lines;
- reduces puffiness around the eyes.
Mesotherapy procedures with Nithya S-line products, depending on the indications, are suitable for improving the condition of the skin in the areas of the face, neck, décolleté and the surface of the hands.
The duration of the Nithya S-line mesotherapy course is individual. Procedures are performed once a week or once every two weeks. The procedure is painless and does not interfere with daily activities. On the first day after mesotherapy, temporary traces of tiny punctures on the skin are possible.
- allergic reaction to the ingredients of the preparation;
- acute skin infections in the treated area;
- blood circulation disorders;
- oncological diseases.
Prices for “4. Dimensija” services
Mesotherapy (by medical indications)
Beauty Institute "Liora"
Face mesotherapy with Mesoestetic drugs