General practitioner diagnoses and treats most diseases that can be either acute or chronic and on certain cases recommends what specialist to address for assistance. For faster recovery of the patient and more effective consultation with the specialist, the general practitioner performs the required examinations prior to that.
It is the physician, who is the first to help resolving almost any health related problem, except for emergency and life threatening diseases, which usually require involvement of the Emergency Medical Service.
Prevention, diagnostics of diseases, efficient and correctly selected further therapy – all that can be done at the practice of a general practitioner.
General practitioners deal with:
- Scheduled patient consultations,
- Accepting patients with acute diseases,
- Preventive examinations,
- Therapy in the event of a disease or preparation for specialist consultations (by performing the required examinations),
- Issue of work incapacity certificates;
- Preparation for the receipt of disability benefits;
- Issue of different health-related certificates, etc.
Resident general practitioner
Prices of a family doctor services
Primary consultation of an internist or a general practitioner
Repeated consultation of an internist or a general practitioner