PRP and PRF injections – natural skin renewal
One of the most promising advances in medicine and aesthetic dermatology is the natural regeneration of the skin and the prevention of defects and signs of aging with the help of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) injections. This method achieves natural skin regeneration. Most importantly, platelets are obtained from the patient's own blood.
PRP and PRF, depending on the specifics of the case, are recommended in the following cases:
- for restoring the moisture level of the skin;
- for improving skin elasticity and colour;
- for reducing and smoothing wrinkles;
- for tightening enlarged pores;
- for reducing skin damage caused by acne in the active stage;
- for improving skin healing processes after various rejuvenation procedures (medium-deep chemical peels, laser surgery, fractional radio frequency, etc.).
Areas of influence
Face (cheeks, nose, cupid’s bow, lips, chin), eyelids, neck, cleavage, hands, knees, elbows, abdomen, etc. c.
During the platelet-rich plasma or PRP injection procedure, a small amount of blood is removed from the patient, which is placed in special equipment and transformed (centrifuged).
PRP contains a lot of valuable components – platelets, proteins, nutrients, growth factors, which, when injected into the skin, ensure the synthesis of new, higher-quality collagen and hyaluronic acid.
PRP injections are recommended as a course and are adjusted to each customer individually. The effect appears in about 3 – 4 weeks and lasts for 3 – 4 months.
New! PRP injections with hyaluronic acid (from RegenLab) to achieve a biorevitalization effect.
During the Platelet Rich Fibrin or PRF procedure, a small amount of blood is removed from the patient, which is placed in special equipment and transformed (centrifuged). At the end of the cycle, a special blood structure is obtained – fibrin. PRF injections do not use anticoagulants.
The cells in the PRF – platelets, leukocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils and stem cells concentrate on the fibrin matrix, which has a gel-like consistency. The fibrin matrix evenly, in the form of a cascade, releases a concentrate of blood cell growth factor, which stimulates collagen synthesis and blood circulation within two weeks.
PRF injections are recommended as a course and are adjusted to each customer individually. After the PRF procedure, the first changes are noticeable within a couple of weeks, and the maximum effect is reached after about two months.
Advantages of PRP and PRF injections:
- safety – the injected substance is made from the patient's blood;
- the risk of allergies or infections is excluded;
- minimal discomfort during the procedure, as the procedure is performed with a nano-needle, which practically does not cause pain.
Effect of the procedure:
- natural anti-aging effect;
- reduction of skin roughness;
- restoration of facial skin balance;
- reduction of wrinkles and folds;
- reduction of acne scars;
- reduction of stretch marks;
- anti-cellulite therapy.
- pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients;
- infection at the injection site;
- oncological diseases;
- uncontrolled and/or uncompensated systemic diseases.
Milēna Jakuba - Zolotarjova
Beauty Institute "Liora"
iPRF injections for skin regeneration and defect prevention (1 zone)
iPRF injections - medical procedure (the price is calculated from the treated surface area)