Mezopen – intensive rejuvenating procedure
Mezopen is a microneedling therapy for improving the condition of the skin. During the procedure, preparations (vitamins, trace elements, hyaluronic acid) determined individually for the customer are injected into the skin at a depth of 0.25-2.5 mm with the help of a microneedle device. The active substances contained in the preparations promote regeneration processes – active synthesis of fibroblasts, collagen and elastin takes place. Mezopen procedures have a long-lasting effect – the improvement of the skin condition continues even after the procedure.
Procedures with Mezopen are also suitable for particularly sensitive treatment areas – the skin around the eyes and lips.
Effect of the procedure:
- strong rejuvenating effect;
- restoration of the moisture level of the skin;
- reduction of small wrinkles;
- strengthening of the face oval.
Duration of the course: the number of procedures is determined by the specialist after evaluating each case individually.
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients;
- infection in the injection area;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- oncological diseases;
- uncontrolled and/or uncompensated systemic diseases.
Beauty Institute "Liora"
Mesotherapy by Mezopen